1. What is startups.watch ?
Startups.watch is a research platform that empowers you to fully understand trends, transactions and what’s next via tracking startup ecosystem.
2. What topics does startups.watch cover?
Startups.watch has more than 110 tags. Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Insurtech, Autotech, Adtech, Edutech and Foodtech are just some of them. You can list private tech companies and corporate ventures with these tags, see how they're doing, whether they’ve received investment, whether they've been acquired, whether they're shut down, and more.
3. What do I get as a member of startups.watch?
- Dashboard (Limited access for free subscription)
- Weekly Reports, Infographics, Ecosystem Maps (With free subscription, you can only list and download free reports)
- Quarterly Events (1 seat for PRO members, 6 seats for ENTERPRISE members)
4. What sets startups.watch apart from other research platforms?
We’re the most accurate platform for Turkey since we verify all transaction data with the chamber of commerce data. Besides, our focus and continuous exchange of information with our ecosystem stakeholders make us perfect.
5. What exactly is the dashboard?
With the dashboard, you can list startups, founders, investors' portfolios, startup valuations, startup acquisitions, science parks and acceleration programs’ startup portfolios. You can also download all the reports, infographics and charts.
6. Who subscribes to startups.watch ?
Our global subscriber base ranges from venture capital firms to big corporations and entrepreneurs disrupting the status quo. Our subscribers span a broad range of various industries: Internet, Technology, Media, Telecom, Retail, Consulting, Advertising & Marketing, Entrepreneurs, Startups, Venture Capital, Financial Institutions, Corporate Banks, Investment Firms, Non-profits, Universities and Academic Institutions, and Government Agencies
7. Which membership level is right for me?
You can only list startups and download free reports via free subscription. With PRO and ENTERPRISE subscription, you can fully access all features in the dashboard. ENTERPRISE subscription is for teams/groups and departments.
8. What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept online payment via credit card and bank transfer. We invoice you through our company based in Istanbul, Turkey.
9. How long are subscription periods?
We have monthly and yearly subscription. In both types, your membership is not automatically renewed.
10. How do I use Enterprise membership?
After you become an enterprise member, 5 people from your company need to login to the site with free membership. You can then add their email addresses of these people to your Enterprise account.
11. Who do I contact for any other questions?
Please send us an email at email@example.com